My people are cursed
Potion of Heroism (actually cursed )
Come find the gnome in illium
Forbiddance but limited to undead or evil characters
Key is stuck in the door
K – Knight that guards the long sub passage
I have memories, but none of my own.
Whatever is inside me is exactly what is shown.
I only change because you changed me.
I feel like a decoration, here for you to arrange me.
The answer is: A picture frame.
If I have it, I shouldn’t share it, because if I share it, I won’t have it.
The Answer: Secret
You see me where I never am and where I cannot be. And yet within this very place, my face you often see. What am I?
The answer is: Your reflection.
Vanishes, Mirror appears on wall
Walk into mirror
L – A squat demon, wearing a mask that looks like the first (real) person (taelim) coming through the door, coming from another mirror
A table, empty, no chairs
There are curtains and pillars along the wall
The first demon they ever encountered embodied Gluttony
This one embodies Pride
Locked to Tailem (since vlad isn’t going to show)
Mirror out goes dark
Ways to finish the encounter and leave
kill him – Shatter Mirror (Can’t proceed)
Knock out Taelim
Heal him, gift him.
He’s the builder of the tower itself. If they can figure this out somehow, and either praise him, he’ll let them past
He can’t speak.
Damaging him appears to strengthen him, hurt Taelim (regardless of where they are at)
A silver bowl, filled, with water, on a pedestal
A the base of the pedestal are three eyes. The two eyes on either side appear similar. The eye in the middle is wide open, with dilated pupil and “rays” of light shining out
Three drinks, lines appear for each drink. 4 drinks on same person – bad thing
N – The magic painting – (artifact, can change reality and probably has a dungeon inside of it)
Gives the players the edge dice , and lets you pass the door
AA Cemetary gate, When you approach, the player’s names appear on the tiles. There is a flask that’s attached to the door by a silver cord. It empties forever.
Drink the flash
Or use the painting
BB – Shadow creatures and shadow birds attack to full effect
Die of Fate roll:
Dagon: free the asimba from their curse 1
Maz: disable primus and minions (but not the simalcrum) 3
Tailem: be more powerful 4
Klotonk: be helpful/make people happy 2
Cosmo: travel where I want 3
Everyone makes their wish. The White Guardian Snake nods its head sagely, and the Black orb begins to glow.
1) Dagon feels odd for a second, as the curse on his people is lifted. For a minute, he feels connected to all the rest of the living (and unliving) asimba dwarves. Then something suddenly shifts across all of the Asimba dwarves, as if some kind of pact or deal had been re-written – and then a guttural scream of rage from something else. (this is only apparent to the dwarves. The Source is unfamiliar to Dagon)
At the last minute. Dagon feels another presence in his mind. Familiar. Maz, Klotonk and Cosmo feel it too… It’s Zuggutmoy. ‘You FOOLS, what have you DONE?”
Dagon, Maziel, Klotonk and Cosmo, no longer of presence of mind to think for themselves, yet not under Primus’s control, collapse to the floor, surrounded by yellow spores. All around the world, various people under Zuggotmoy’s influence either collapse, or, in the case of the extremely infected, die outright. In Illium, as Klotonk collapses, several of his Mage assistants run over and try to help him.
2) Up until the last moment, Maziel barely notices. Her concentration is somewhere else. She seems to be seeing through another Maziel’s eyes. This Maziel is standing on top of a mountain looking into a valley, with a massive robot army. Ouch, that’s what it looked like. There appears to be massive, magical shield forming over the valley, similar to the one that formed over solstice, but this one is different. She becomes aware, across all her selves, that this isn’t a time-forwarding shield. It’s a time stopping one. Oh. That makes…. Sense.
A massive globe of frozen time settles across the Asimba Valley. Trapped in the globe are two sets of simalcrums, 7 adventurers, two archmagi, and a robot army.
3) Tailem also has trouble understanding what just happened. Mainly because she feels… very odd. (we’ll discuss options later).
4) Klotonk: Sees light. He feels.. Strange. Everything looks.. Strange. Kinda like it was before, but different. Around him are several of the mage acolytes looking pensive.
“I think the procedure worked, sir.”
Snee is looking at you.
“We didn’t have a lot of time… So I threw together something a little bespoke. “
“I can’t… move” Says Klotonk.
“Right, that’s temporary, we’re gonna try to put you into a mechanical body, we have some options here, do you want to look at the designs?.”
5) Cosmo rolls over. Stretches. Odd. My side hurts, and I’m… in a metal crib?
Cosmo pokes their head over the edge of a metal “Pod”. There’s dim light shining in a room.
Ugh, this place is a DUMP.
Oh, hey, there’s Maziel, and Klotonk, and Dagon, and that Giant girl, and, WOAH, there’s Yaup, what’s he doing here? And who is that demon girl? This place gives me the creeps.
Huh? No one’s breathing, or responding to me. What’s going on. HELLO? IS ANYONE AROUND?
Cosmo wanders around a city, that’s on top of a floating island, that’s in the air above the Asimba Valley. Everything seems Frozen. Except for him. His Tattoo changed too, it’s all glowy, like it’s doing something…. Just like last time.
6+7)Mug looks at Nails.
Mug: “You want to make a wish?”
Nails: “I think I’ll pass.”